All registered Learn To Skaters for our current Session 2 of Southside and Kentwood classes are invited to our first Holiday Showcase!
Join us as we celebrate the accomplishments of all of our skaters! See flyer on the right for more info!
Skaters will check in at the main entrance of the rink and proceed downstairs to put their skates on. Then skaters may be dropped off with their corresponding level (either Snowplow Sam, Basic Skills, or Hockey) off-ice near the boards of the green rink. The meeting point for each level will be labeled on the wall. At 10am Skaters will get on the ice by level, and showcase their skills for friends and family!
For more information or to register your team please contact: Cam@foxmotorshockey.com
Team Registration deadline: 9/25/2017
TOURNAMENT FORMAT: Schedule will be determined based on number of teams participating in each bracket/division. Participants will receive schedule and tournament format no sooner than one week before the tournament.
All teams must register online (link below). To Register your team go to www.southsidearena.com. Full payment must be received for each registered team on or before December 17th.
TOURNAMENT RULES - USA Hockey Rules will be followed except where amended below.
1. All players must be USA Hockey Registered. Participants play in a division that they participated in for the 2017-2018 season. You may play up a division, but not down.
2. Each player must bring with them a home (white) and away (dark) jersey to participate.
3. 20 minutes cross-ice games with a running clock until completion of the game. 4 game guarantee. Auto-buzz shift change.
4. After a team scores: All players on the scoring team must touchback at their own net. Each player on the other team is required to skate behind the net (one player must have the puck) before attacking offensively.
5. If the goalie covers the puck, the referee will blow the whistle and all attacking players must retreat to their half of the ice.
6. All penalties will result in a penalty shot of the opposing team. Roughing or Fighting will be automatic ejection from the tournament.
7. We will provide an on-ice supervisor for each game. Each team is allowed ONE USA Hockey certified coach on the bench/ice. No parents allowed on the bench under any circumstances.
The Registration "Home of Southside Ice Arena " is not currently available.
If you or someone you know has skating experience and would be great at sharing that passion with others, then we want to hear from you! We are looking for enthusiastic and qualified coaches to join our growing program!
Please contact our LTS Director at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click on the logo to go the home page for Fox Motors Hockey Club; the youth hockey association that calls Southside Ice Arena home.
Click here for 2017-2018 Fox Motors Hockey A/AA/AAA information and registration as well as 2017-2018 Fox Motors House Hockey registration information and links!
Our desk is coming along but we need YOUR help!
Have a broken stick? Bring it in and become a part of All-N-Stride forever! (Please make sure it is at least 36 inches long)
** LOCATED ON THE WEST END OF THE MAIN LEVEL